Cadillac Asphalt is always looking for talented individuals to complement our growing organization. If you are just starting out, have years of experience or simply have a desire to advance your career with a future-forward company, we want to hear from you.
Cadillac Asphalt supports minority, veteran and female subcontractors to perform work on our various projects.
At Cadillac Asphalt we also believe strongly in our culture which is rooted in our employees and has impact on our business decisions. Our employees are expected...
- To put safety first
- To think innovatively
- Take ownership of their positions
- To support and help one another
- To create the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To have open communications that are honest, professional and respectful
- To take on new challenges
- To take pride in their work
- And to hold one another to the highest standards of ethics and accountability.
Below are just a few of the career positions available at Cadillac Asphalt:
- Asphalt Laborer: Shoveling and sweeping associated with heavy highway construction (screed)
- Equipment Operator: Heavy Equipment Operator associated with heavy highway construction (Paver, Roller,Dozer, Grader, Loader, Excavator)
- QC Technician: Routine testing and inspection of materials, in process components and final product.
- Density Technician: Testing in-place density on asphalt pavement and HMA samples from behind paver.
- Scale Clerk: Load outbound trucks to service multiple field paving crews and retail customers. Manages inbound raw materials and scheduling.
- Plant Operator: Mechanically run asphalt plant and provide proper material to internal and external customers.
- Distributor Operator: Operations of Asphalt Distributor Truck / CDL required
Click here to see our current employment opportunities.